Oct 30, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

So, you live and you learn. I changed my color setting to a different setting.
Come to find out it is a great setting,
if you intend for you pictures to go to print...
not great for screen display.
I was wondering why my pictures looked "flat" when I loaded them on here.
That's why. I fixed it.
Ha, but I'm not about to load them all again, so you are stuck with my "flat" pictures.
Yay! I love this time of year!!!
It is my favorite.
I love the weather (particularly since it's still in the 80's here :), the baking, the colors.
The baking has gotten a little out of hand.
I thought I learned my lesson last year when I ate two, yes two, pumpkin cakes by MYSELF!
No one in my house, besides me, likes sweets....weird.
Mmmm. Pumpkin cake.
Getting off subject.
A few weeks ago we went to a pumpkin patch in Medina.
It was pretty hot that day, but the kids didn't seem to mind.

Maci is such a Daddy's girl.
I'm a prop to her.
A prop that holds her.

Maci and Austin loved seeing the animals.
There were several animals in baskets they passed around a circle.
Austin saw all the animals....three times.
He would have sat there longer too.



Hunter was there...
Somehow he dodged all my pictures.


Maci pointing at the animal she wants to see.





This part was my favorite.
There where two horses and some brushes.
The kids brushed them for a long time.


Austin showing off

We ate our picnic, let the kids play by the lake, let them ride the rides...
We were pooped!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love these pictures!! It looks like such a sweet family day :)

Brooke said...

Hunter might have dodged your pictures, but I noticed you got two pics of the goats behind;0)