Aug 13, 2010

Minus 2 kids...part 2

Pros and cons
of the boys being gone

Pros:
  • My house stays clean
  • The house is quiet, my brain is starting to work
  • My house stays clean
  • I don't feel like I have to plop down on the couch when I get home from the store
  • My house stays clean
  • I've done one load of laundry and ran the dishwasher twice in a week and a half...enough said
  • The house stays clean

Cons:

  • I have no one to play Candy Land with
  • "Last Comic Standing" just isn't cutting it, I miss my mini-comedians
  • I'm eating all the cookies I made myself, it's more entertaining to bake with a 7 and 3 year old!
  • I don't wake up to kisses and hugs
  • My heart aches I miss them so much

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Are you sure you are ready for the quiet to end? And the house to be dirty again? They come home in less than a week! Next vacation: Arizona. (With the whole fam of course (Or just you and Maci))