May 19, 2010

Summer's approaching

Only 11 days until school is out. I can't believe how fast this year has flown, and how much Hunter has grown. The weather has been great here, actually a little too hot for me, but the boys have been outside non stop. This whole week is in the 90's and I'm sure it will just get warmer from here. I'm dreading the summer...the humidity really gets to me. We plan on spending a lot of time at the pool to keep cool. Speaking of cool, last weekend we went to an "Armed Forces fun run." Every once in a while the Air Force base holds these. If you finish your run, you get a T-shirt. It's really cute to watch the boys run. Hunter got tired pretty fast, but I was proud that he finished his mile. Austin ran a lot...not sure how far, but I think he just thought it was fun, Will ran with him. I ran my first 5K. Since I had Maci I started running, and I love it.
Hunter and Austin holding up their distance papers from the run.

Fun times outside

Austin found a caterpillar in the backyard. He probably watched it crawl around for at least half and hour.


Too bright for pictures

Hunter has a bike, a skateboard, and a scooter that he likes to ride.

Maci has her first two teeth coming in!

6 comments:

Simple Pleasures said...

LOVE lOVE LOVE the leg warmers!!!

patrioticrunner said...

Haha! I LOVE the leg warmers! Great job on your run!

Melanie said...

I'm not gonna lie, I am positive I have the MOST adorable niece and nephews ever!!! They are so cute!

Courtney said...

LOL they actually fit!!! She is a doll!!
Aww I feel like the last picture was styled for me. You have the cutest kids! We need to get together.

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!! They are growing up much tooooo fast! I miss them so MUCH!!!!
Looks like lots of fun for the summer, especially with the cute things Autin finds amusing!
Give those Perfect children, XOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXO!!!!!!
From, NaNa Benson

Lisa said...

You kids are too cute. Especially little Maci!! Sheesh, I bet she has those boys wrapped around her little finger.