Apr 3, 2010

Day at the park

Hunter didn't have school today, so I took the kids to the park. We spent three hours there...I was pooped, but the boys could have stayed all day. Sorry for so many pictures. I'm getting hounded by my family to show them some :)
I love this picture of the kids. I love how Austin is holding Maci's hand.They both adore her.

Hunter kept climbing up this tree and then he couldn't get down. I was holding Maci and couldn't help him, so he would start panicking because he was scared. Then he would do it again...silly kid.
Talk about dizzy!

Austin thinks he's about 10 years old



There is a pretty little stream down the hill from the park. I could sit all day and watch the boys play.





Austin loves throwing the rocks in to water. He's so excited about it that you'd think it was his first time every time.

Is that sharing I see?! Or possibly sealing...I'll go with sharing

Hunter loves looking for sea shells.



Carrying around big rocks...now that's my idea of fun............


Hunter cracks open the whole sea shells.

"I'm trying to find a pearl, Mom"

Maci just LOVES being outside.

3 comments:

VELOSO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Bergquist Fam said...

what park are you at??? it looks way nice! i wanna go!

Abbey said...

It's on base...I'll take you sometime.