Apr 20, 2008

Anniversary date

For our anniversary Will took me to a dinner theater. We dropped the kids off at our friends house (thanks Nicole!) and spent the rest of the night eating and watching the play, "The Star Spangled Girl." It was a comedy and it was pretty funny. The theater it really small, so there were only 3 actors in the whole play. Okay...it wasn't that good, but I'm glad Will tried. It was fun to be there with him and know the kids were having fun somewhere else.




Typical, Will ruining my pictures!

5 comments:

The Schooley's said...

Awwww, you guys looks so happy!! I love it. I love it even more that Will tried so hard for your date. Don't you love it when they do that??

Nicole Howard said...

I swear I didn't notice him making that face when I took the picture!!

Haddorkus said...

Its so fun to at least try those things. To me its even better when its a flop. What is better than a bad date? You get a great story out of it. Good dates are kind of forgettable. You only remember great and bad ones.

Dan and I have had our fair share our tried and failed. Good stories.

The Bergquist Fam said...

how fun! so great to get out without the kids! dave & i are coming up on our anniversary and i'm counting down the days to our kid free date!!!

Nana S said...

It almost looked like you were kissing Bill!! Will is looking more like his Dad every day!!