Dec 19, 2007

TAG!!

If you read this, you have to fill it out :) Just messing, only if you want to.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper


2. Real tree or artificial? Real, I love the smell of real trees. It reminds me of being little

3. When do you put up the tree? Last weekend of November, or the first weekend in December

4. When do you take it down? the day after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, I'm paranoid of raw egg.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my baby doll and crib

7. Do you have a nativity scene? a "Little People" one :)

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids

10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? No gift is a bad one. Even if it is a little odd, it's the thought that counts

11. Mail or Email Christmas card? I wish i did either. I'm really bad about sending Christmas cards. If you didn't get one, don't feel let out...no one did! I will next year everyone. I promise!


12. Favorite Christmas movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We start getting a couple of things in October or November, but I'm usually not done until Christmas Eve.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My Grandmas fudge!!!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear!


17. Favorite Christmas song? 12 Days of Christmas or Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? We are staying home this year, but we love to be with Family on Christmas. Maybe next year!

19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph. Okay just kidding, I looked that up.

20. Do you have an Angel on top or star? a star, sometimes a Santa Hat because Hunter wants to be like Nana :)

21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Two Christmas Eve (Book and PJ's) and the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and crowded stores.

No comments: